PRACTICAL SKILLS APPRENTICESHIPS
- Mercedes-Benz offer apprenticeships in the areas of: Light vehicle, Heavy vehicle and Parts Specialists
- JTL offer apprenticeship training in Electrical, Plumbing, Heating & Ventilation, and Engineering Maintenance
- Mitie are an employer who offer Apprenticeships in Engineering; Building & Property; and Facilities Management
- CITB (the Construction Industry Training Board) offer 30 different types of Apprenticeships in the Construction industry
- K10 offer construction based apprenticeships across London
- Thames Water offer apprenticeships in a broad range of infrastructure roles, such as: Technical, Instrumentation, Controls & Automation; Mechanical & Electrical
- Transport for London offer Apprenticeships in: Rail & Underground; Surface Transport; and Specialist Services
- Network Rail offer Engineering apprenticeships to young people with at least 4 GCSEs at A*-C
- Remit offer Apprenticeships in Automotive; IT; Hospitality; Business; and Health & Social Care
- Builders Merchants Federation offer Apprenticeships in Business Administration; Customer Service; Logistics; Management; Team Leading; Warehousing & Storage
- Wates offer Level 3-6 Apprenticeships in: Production, Quantity Surveying, Building Services, Mechanical and Electrical to students who have gained a minimum of 8 GCSE's at C grade, with B in both Maths and English, and are keen to get into the Construction market.
https://ccskills.org.uk/careers - advertise jobs, Apprenticeships and training within the Creative industries
Creative Pioneers - http://www.creativepioneers2.co.uk advertise apprenticeships within The Creative Industries in greater London.
Central London Connexions produces a useful weekly opportunities bulletin for all new apprenticeship openings in: Wandsworth and surrounding boroughs
SCHOOL LEAVER PROGRAMMES
School leaver programmes also offer training and employment to students leaving school at the age of 16.