PRACTICAL SKILLS APPRENTICESHIPS
- Mercedes-Benz offer apprenticeships in the areas of: Light vehicle, Heavy vehicle and Parts Specialists
- JTL offer apprenticeship training in Electrical, Plumbing, Heating & Ventilation, and Engineering Maintenance
- Mitie are an employer who offer Apprenticeships in Engineering; Building & Property; and Facilities Management
- CITB (the Construction Industry Training Board) offer 30 different types of Apprenticeships in the Construction industry
- K10 offer construction based apprenticeships across London
- Thames Water offer apprenticeships in a broad range of infrastructure roles, such as: Technical, Instrumentation, Controls & Automation; Mechanical & Electrical
- Transport for London offer Apprenticeships in: Rail & Underground; Surface Transport; and Specialist Services
- Network Rail offer Engineering apprenticeships to young people with at least 4 GCSEs at A*-C
- Remit offer Apprenticeships in Automotive; IT; Hospitality; Business; and Health & Social Care
- Builders Merchants Federation offer Apprenticeships in Business Administration; Customer Service; Logistics; Management; Team Leading; Warehousing & Storage
- Wates offer Level 3-6 Apprenticeships in: Production, Quantity Surveying, Building Services, Mechanical and Electrical to students who have gained a minimum of 8 GCSE's at C grade, with B in both Maths and English, and are keen to get into the Construction market.
https://ccskills.org.uk/careers - advertise jobs, Apprenticeships and training within the Creative industries
Creative Pioneers - http://www.creativepioneers2.co.uk advertise apprenticeships within The Creative Industries in greater London.
Central London Connexions produces a useful weekly opportunities bulletin for all new apprenticeship openings in: Wandsworth and surrounding boroughs
The Apprenticeship Guide provides free, independent advice about apprenticeships. apprenticeshipguide.co.uk
SCHOOL LEAVER PROGRAMMES
School leaver programmes also offer training and employment to students leaving school at the age of 16.